Thursday, August 16, 2007

Trying So Hard

I have been trying so hard to find some honest work at home /online business options and it has been almost impossible. I am a teacher in Westchester county New York where we are paid very decent salaries to deal with uptight parents. To make a long story short, I quit my high paying job to work with at risk kids and I am taking a huge pay cut...more about that later.

So here I am...looking to make some extra money and willing to work for it. Where are the legitimate companies?? I have found hundreds of "duplicate" websites that offer countless amount of money if you just give them about $40 or $50 bucks. Some even charge about $1200 to start. I inquired about one of those (Wealth Masters) and spoke to someone on the phone for about an hour. After telling me how hard he DOES NOT have to work or chase people, I am still getting calls from him 2 months later!!!

I'm still looking and have found a good website that promotes some honest work. The woman's name is Kelly Land and she is at www.moneymakingmommy.com

I'm not a mommy but I thought that would be a good place to start. I signed up for one program but I'll let you know about that more when I have some results!
-

No comments: