Sunday, August 19, 2007

More Research on Internet Businesses

Hey..today is Sunday and I have about 2 weeks left of vacation left before I'm back at school. I literally have spent most of today reading, writing and researching. I have honestly looked into the SFI marketing group again because I found a couple of things that caught my eye. I was reading the profiles of a few of the power sellers, leaders, etc. and there was a profile on this guy named Stone Evans or at least his first name is Stone. He apparently is really doing well with SFI but I saw him on his own website promoting his own methods. He doesn't tell you it links back to SFI though! He does give you a website of your own though and an autoresponder but its still SFI which you can sign up for free.

In order to make money, you have to become an "Executive" with the company and either buy or sell some stuff. There's a program called IAHBE (International Association of Home Based Entrepeneurs) that costs about $30 a month. There is alot of info you get with the program and I figure that is about 2 or 3 less bottles of wine a month that I should buy.
I'll let you know when I sign up and what happens from there. Good luck in your search too!

No comments: