On my last post I mentioned a guy named Stone Evans. Afterwards I looked him up on Google to try to get an idea of what his system is all about. It is much more than SFI and I get the impression he is all about showing you how you can accomplish what he has accomplished. I imagine that someone with tons of free time on their hands can learn what he teaches on their own, but who has that???? OK....I'm going for it. I realize I'm going to put some money into it that in reality I DO NOT HAVE!!! I just don't see any way around it though. You have to invest something...don't you???? I'm a little scared but this is the only way to get past your fears...you just have to do it!!
I'll let you know.
Tuesday, August 21, 2007
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

No comments:
Post a Comment