Friday, August 17, 2007

Still Trying

OK..today is Friday and my goal today is to research. I have spent hours online and my vision is getting blurry but I have about 2 weeks before school starts and I want to use my free time wisely. I'm still not totally convinced about www.ignotius.com but they at least had some real job opportunities. Actually, someone clicked on my link for that website and I was paid $5. Now all I have to do is get other people to do the same.
Well, as I am learning I will keep writing. I'm trying to learn all I can about marketing and doing it as cheaply as possible (remember my next year's salary has been sliced!) I have found some free advertising websites but I haven't totally figured out exactly how to do the mechanics. I will though.
So you see, I am so new at this. I would love to hear from anyone with ideas, advice, etc. If any of you out there are teachers, I would love to hear from you too. I'll be posting about education as well.

No comments: