I have literally spent my whole day and night! on Forums and blogs trying to learn something before I have to go back to school. All I have to say is that this is not easy at all. Do try scam.com and the rip off report before doing anything. It is so easy to get sucked into these things and then pump in lots of money that many of us do not have. As I said earlier, I am trying the plug in profit site. It really does seem sensible and you have access to alot of information and guidance. There is so much information on the Warrior Forum and I almost feel as if I connected to some people already. Apparently they have time like I do (for another week) to post and give info. After Labor Day my time I can give this will be cut considerably unless I make a point of getting alot less sleep!
I'll keep you informed and please let me know what you have tried.
Sincerely,
TheMoneyMakingMathTeacher...or at least I hope!
Saturday, August 25, 2007
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

No comments:
Post a Comment